Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A start to a new blog!


So this is the beginning. The beginning of a new blog. A impending trip to Walt Disney World started a number of conversation and emails between a variety of people, with a variety of questions. While I have already answered all of them individually on their personal interests and topics, the thought occur ed to me that perhaps there were others, people I don't know, who are looking for those same answers and same experiences to aid them in their future Disney World trip planning.

Now I do not, nor will I ever claim to be an expert on any aspect of Disney, unless of course I am hired to work for Disney and my job description is just that 'Expert'. I am simply a fan, and some what well experienced person on the matter. My first trip to Walt Disney World wa
s in 1992, and I have made more than a dozen trips since over the years since, experiencing the changes and learning the new.

This blog will really only apply to the Walt Disney World, in Orlando Florida, as this is where we traveled most. I made one trip to Disneyland, CA but this was when I was around 4 and subsequently know little of.

The blog however wont just apply to the complex that is Walt Disney World, but to other aspects of Disney which play a vital role such as the Productions of Walt Disney Compa
ny and even venture into the area of 'planning' with helpful tips and experiences of the vacation planning.

So while compiling 15 years of personal knowledge and other resources I thought I would start with a few, perhaps familiar images and a question.

The question.... Is there any thing you want to know?

I have have several areas I want to cover, but whats the point of reading, just for the sake of reading, if you still don't know what you wanted to know. SO... if there is some
thing you are interested in, time lines, characters, merchandise, history. Jot it down and let me know and I will do my very best to get you a simple and easy to understand answer, as well as something interesting to read.



Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom




Epcot


Hollywood Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment